Registry and Secure Your Byroncare Products Warranty! Register Now

You should go to a doctor, preferably an ear-nose-throat doctor (an ENT), because your condition needs specialized care. 
Over-the-counter hearing aids are only for users who are 18 or older.

·You have trouble hearing speech in noisy places
·You find it hard to follow speech in groups
·You have trouble hearing on the phone
·Listening makes you tired
·You need to turn up the volume on the TV or radio, and other people complain it's too loud

·You can't hear speech even if the room is quiet
·You don't hear loud sounds well, for example, you don't hear loud music, power tools, engines, or other very noisy things 
If your hearing loss makes it hard to hear loud noises, this hearing aid may not be your best choice without help from a professional.
If this hearing aid does not help you enough, ask for help from a hearing healthcare professional.

·Your ear has a birth defect or an unusual shape. Your ear was injured or deformed in an accident. You saw blood, pus, or fluid coming out of your ear in the past 6 months
·Your ear feels painful or uncomfortable
·You have a lot of ear wax, or you think something could be in your ear
·You get really dizzy or have a feeling of spinning or swaying (called vertigo)
·Your hearing changed suddenly in the past 6 months
·Your hearing changes: it gets worse then gets better again
·You have worse hearing in one ear
·You hear ringing or buzzing in only one ear